Just sitting here right now thinking about life... and how most people are just full of BS.
•
•
Excuse the language, but I SEE THIS HAPPEN ALL THE TIME... People talking about how they want to impove their lives from a monetary standpoint, yet they're out spending every bit of cash they get on shoes, clothes and gadgets they can't really afford...
•
•
I can spend just 10 minutes talking to you and (if we have a honest conversation) be able to tell what you're really committed to.
•
•
By listening to what you talk about, AND observing what you DO consistently. I can tell what you really want and believe you can have.
•
•
The biggest mind shift I made in 2012 was realizing that in order to have a different result than everyone else, I had to learn not to behave or act like everyone else.
•
•
WOULD YOU rather spend a fortune on a watch so you can show it off, rather than invest it into proven avenues Guaranteed to earn you even more?
•
•
ARE YOU LIKE the man or woman who says they want to improve their bank accounts and earn more money, but yet you sleep 10 hours a night and really have nothing going on??
••
•
THEN you're like a man or woman who says they want to normalize their weight, but everytime you see them, they're eating..
°
•
OBVIOUSLY, in both cases, you can tell what they're really committed to: Being BROKE and OBESE for the rest of their lives respectively..
•
•
You don't have to listen to what people say, just take a look at what they DO.
•
•
That always says a lot.
••
•
And FINALLY, remember that results do not lie. If you don't yet have what you desire, then something has to change/improve.
°
°
Keep working hard Rockstar!
▪
#DASmindset


No comments:
Post a Comment